torsdag den 29. september 2011

FA EXOTIC SOUNDS LP
ANOTHER CHEESY EXOTIC LOOKIN ALBUM BUT WITH A MONSTER!!!!
Not much info about this record -cant even find a release year on this.
But certainly a big surprise to discover a monstertrack after digging this one up!!!!
I think it was released in the mid 70ies as a sampler for the german label "FA Henkel-Khasana" incl. various artists. Artists include such as Klaus Doldinger, Friedel Berlipp and Berry Lipman.
The one main reason why I kept this album is the track "Exotic Drums" by Friedel Berlipp. Which is a slow moving clavinet driven monster instrumental. It has an almost 4times double speed hihat/tamp which gives the track its edge -in my opinion.
To my knowledge Berlipp worked as a composer on various TV and radiostations. I guess he can also be found at various library LPs. But the track on this one I dont know if exists elsewhere... 
The other tracks on the album varies from bossa, cosmic, schlager, to funk.
listen to 3 tracks I picked out from this little gem!!! :

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar